Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spinster Life Lesson #37: Learn to multi-task.

This blog writing thing would go a lot better if I wasn't also trying to watch the entire season of The Mindy Project in my two days off. It is hard to write anything in the two inches of space I've allowed myself at the bottom of the screen as this show plays out on the top 90% of the screen.

Question, am I multitasking right now? Or is this pretty much the lamest thing you've ever heard of?


It is also hard to write a blog when the dogs are in the backyard barking. Or trying to eat things. And trying to pull garbage out the cat door. It takes a lot of yelling out the second floor window of a house to get two asshole dogs to knock it off. I don't understand why our neighbors hate us.

True story. The neighbors name is Brie. Someone with my same name hates me which sounds more nemesis-ish than someone named Sally hating me.

I could hear some banging around going on out there just now, which prompted me to press pause on Mindy, stop typing, and head to the window to yell. Before even looking I screamed "Goddamn it you goddamn jackasses! Knock it off."

Which is when I realized the dogs were sunbathing and that a homeless person was going through our recycling.

Sigh.

So I have a new celeb crush.

When your best friend texts you multiple times to tell you about some hot dude on a TV show, you are bound by bro code to check that person out. And if it snowballs into wasting two days watching a TV show, then you should probably send that best friend a thank you card.




1 comment:

  1. The show improves with age so you should actually get a few laughs out of your hunk following as well :)

    ReplyDelete