Saturday, June 22, 2013

Things I've Lost on the Bus: A List



1. At least 5 umbrellas.

2. Countless books and magazines.

3. An I-pod Nano

4. A bag of cookies

5. Two purses. One of which was later sent back to me with a note that said "I found this in my son's room." The other purse is still MIA and there were a couple of coffee cards due for a free coffee. A caffeinated thief thanks me for my carelessness.

6. The contents of my stomach. Sorry bus driver on the #96 in the summer of 2005. I think we both learned a valuable lesson that night. You need to drive better and I shouldn't mix cheap brandy and cherry coke.

7. A bell jar full of coffee.

8. Rain boots, which I later got back from the transit lost and found.

9. A loaf of olive bread.

10. A bag of dirty tupperware.

No comments:

Post a Comment