Friday, April 22, 2011

How is it I spent most of the evening laying on the couch with a blanket over my head, trying not to puke from the intense headache I've been suffering from all day, and yet right now, when I should be getting ready for bed since I have to work early(ish), I'm headache free(ish) and wide awake with no plans for sleep.

Did you ever have one of those weeks were everything you thought you knew turned out be to be wrong?

I had my first hint of spring today when NH and I sat near the Willamette River making flower-chain crowns and talking about Buddhist funerals, while the breeze brushed our hair and I got a sunburn on my cheeks.

I find myself with a lot of time on my hands.

Suddenly single, suddenly driving, suddenly searching for something to fill the time. And finding it!

I kind of like this spontaneity I'm experiencing.

And I'm ready for a grand adventure.

Grand.

In other news, confidentially to CH, I love you the mostest.

No comments:

Post a Comment