Saturday, June 23, 2012

Our Own Private Stand By Me.

This is by far one of my most favorite pictures of my two brothers and I.


That exquisite creature on the right, showing gang colors with a bandanna around her head, is me. To my immediate left is my brother MH and in front of us, with his head on our beloved (and clearly exhausted) dog Annie, is my oldest brother JH. This picture was taken by our mother CH during our very first ever hiking trip, into the wilderness of Blodgett Canyon. It was the summer of 1992 and I was 11.

I would also like to point out that I'm wearing boxer shorts, which I hiked in for days, and that you can clearly see the skin of my belly through the gap in the crotch of the shorts. I can neither confirm nor deny if I was wearing underwear beneath the boxers.

Here is another picture from the same trip. Though I'm looking away from the camera in this shot, you can still get the full effect of my tomboyness.

I'm breathtaking.


Speaking of breathtaking, apparently there is some story about me farting a lot in the tent one night and CB made me cry. I don't remember this. I'm sure I blocked it out as 1) farting is gross, and 2) I don't cry that often because there is something wrong with my heart and my tear ducts.

I recently gained access to a scanner so you can look forward to lots of old pictures of Bry Hoeg and learn more about my coming of age.

Like, for example, how I used to be cross-eyed and looked like Jesse Eisenberg.


And a complete series of pictures where my belly is sticking out.



Gird your loins. You are about to get to know me.


No comments:

Post a Comment