Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Ghosts of 2012 Past, Present, and Future.

My life has been sort of boring lately. I've been more of a homebody than ever before. I've been saving money to go to California to see my family, and pretty much just trying to survive the month of December. Boring. So boring that even Amazon thinks I'm lame.


Speaking of Amazon, my bestie and I were discussing what we wanted for Christmas and he suggested I make an Amazon wish list, which I did. After making mine, I went and looked at his. Clearly, I'm a toddler and he is an adult.

Mine...


The Bry Hoeg Christmas Wishlist


And his...

RF's Christmas/Birthday Wishlist

RF's birthday is December 24th. It is important to remember, two gifts, not one!

I've been taking lots of walks lately.











And hanging out with ninjas.



And wrangling this butthead takes up a lot of my time. 


















But mostly I've been hanging out around the house and having dreams about weird things. Like last night, I dreamed it was my job to keep Tracy Jordan's shirt on.

As for life outside the house.

I've been loving my super awesome new job at a super awesome book store.

I'm actually looking forward to the New Year in a very positive and exciting way.

I'm ready to put 2012 behind me. Some not so awesome things happened in 2012 that changed me in some profound ways. I am thankful for the clarity I now have about family and friends and what is important in life.

And 2013 is going to be anything but boring.

These are my 5 goals for 2013:

1. Get a stamp in my passport. Finally use it to go somewhere other than Mexico or Canada.
2. Be healthy.
3. Read 52 books.
4. Join a Yoga class.
5. Have a kick-ass garden.

Get ready 2013. I'm about to own you.

No comments:

Post a Comment