Friday, November 11, 2011

Mondo Fattington Hoegenheimer.

I have a new puppy. His name is Mondo Fattington Hoegenheimer and he is doing his best to pee or chew on everything.

Mondo was born on September 13, 2011. I will remember this date not just because it is KM's birthday, but also because that was my very last day at Borders.

At 6 weeks, he was probably too young to bring home, but since I found myself in Montana much earlier than I thought, and he was eating hard dog food, it worked out that Mondo could return to Oregon.

It is a constant struggle not to post 1000 pictures and updates about little Choo-Choo, so I thought a blog could squelch my urge to plaster his face all over the interwebs.

Here are some things you might want to know. And if you don't want to know, well then you can stop reading and be thankful this is an anonymous forum where I am unable to see which of my  friends have hearts and souls black as coal.

Because how can you not love this face? (I'm pretty cute, too).



Mondo is a grade A mutt. A chiuaua/pug lady and a chiuaua/yorkie dude did the sexy times and 63 days later, along came 6 baby pups. Here is a picture of Mondo's parents, the Duke and Duchess of Dry Gulch. Don't let this regal portrait fool you, those two mutts will eat the dinner off your plate if you look the other way.




The last time I had a dog, I named her after a super model. Mondo is the first male dog I've owned and it wasn't easy deciding on a name. TG kept calling him Bean.  I wasn't so sure about a dog named Bean as a companion for 15 plus years. He remained nameless for the first few days. AM gave me the name Sully, which I really liked. There was some discussion of naming him Booth, after the hot detective on my favorite show Bones. I tried calling him Sully for a day but after awhile it sounded like Silly.

Back to the drawing board.

Then CPR and I were watching Project Runway and it came to me.

Mondo.

After this dude, named Mondo.




And, apparently, burritos.











Mondo is turning into a sweet little pup. As is evident by these cute pictures.




But some times he does not so sweet things.




Like this picture. Do you think he is being loving? No, I'm holding him down so he will stop biting my arm fat.








And this picture, where he is humping his hippo friend. Look, he's really going to town on that thing. Already a perv, just 7 weeks.













1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Bry! Puppyhood is a challenge but in the end its worth it. Dont forget to teach Mondo some tricks!

    ReplyDelete