Monday, March 17, 2014

Evidence of Life.

I haven't blogged lately and the reason might surprise you. Or not. Since up until recently, I've been a pretty open book when it comes to my life.

I've had multiple existential crises.



I talk about my hair, a lot. Like way too much.


I talk about things I find in my clothes. 

A | B

And of course, Mondo.


But I don't really talk about being really happy. I don't write posts about the great things happening in my life. Sure I do fun stuff and take vacations. But I don't write about things that are going great until they are done and things are not so great. Then I write funny things to make myself feel better about not feeling so great. 

But right now, things are actually great. 

And a part of that is because I'm out enjoying life and doing things. I'm cultivating healthy relationships. I'm laughing a lot. I'm eating a lot of brunch. I'm having a good time at my job. I'm working out and running. I'm trying to keep my shit together. 

So don't take my absence as a bad thing. You should be really, really, really happy for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment